Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Freebie: Happy Hallowe'en

Boy am I cutting it close, but it is still Hallowe'en--for the next 12 minutes anyway!

While I am aware that some of you do not celebrate Hallowe'en, it has always been one of my favourite occasions. Did you know that the word Hallowe'en dates back to around 1745 and is of Christian origin? The word "Halloween" means "hallowed evening" or "holy evening" and it comes from a Scottish term for All Hallows' Eve (the evening before All Hallows' Day) (Wikepedia).

There is so much incredible history wrapped up into Hallowe'en and one of these years I may have the time to share more of it!

Anyway, here is the preview for today's freebie...


This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Creative Fabrica, HG Designs and Pixel Scrapper. Full credits in the file. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Goodness there is so much going on tomorrow but I don't think I'll get a chance to get it all done especially since I've a Dr. appt. tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck!

Until next time,

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks Lisa. Great paper!!!

Donna said...

Thanks Lisa for the cute Halloween paper. In your busy schedule it's incredibly generous of you to find time to give freebies too. Have a wonderful day!

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you for the Halloween paper. It is funny. Edwina brown

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa. When do you find the time to create these wonderful papers! Hope you had a great Halloween.